How to Activate Trial Licenses
Created On 09/27/18 04:54 AM - Last Modified 08/26/21 08:17 AM
Trial licenses are available for various features such as DNS Security, GlobalProtect, Wildfire, and SD WAN. For a current list of available trial licenses, please reach out to your Account Team.
Note: When activating a purchased license, the trial license for that feature will be overwritten and can no longer be used.
- Customer Support Portal (CSP)
Steps to activate the trial licenses:
- On the Customer Support Portal, navigate to Assets > Devices
- Find the device where the trial licenses will be applied. Please use either the drop-down or manual scroll option. In this example, we will be searching by the Serial Number.
Manual scroll option (located at the bottom of the page):
- When you find the desired device, click on the pencil icon under the Actions column:
- Under Activate Licenses, select the Activate Trial License radio button
- Under Available Trial Licenses, select the desired trial license(s)
Note: This screenshot is solely for example purposes. Trial licenses depicted here may not be an accurate representation of what is available on your device.
- Read through the EULA and Support Agreement. If everything complies, click Agree and Submit
- Lastly, retrieve the license keys on the device with the trial licenses applied.
Note: Trial Licenses cannot be activated on PAYG VM.