2) Go to the Assets tab and click VM-Series Auth-Codes.
3) Click Add VM-Series Auth-Code
4) In the pop-up window, enter the VM-series auth code that you purchased from Palo Alto Networks. Click button Agree and Submit (note that for Software Evaluation, you will have received an email containing the evaluation Auth-Code.
Or, use the Auth-Code you received in the Request for Software Evaluation approved email.
5) Click Download icon to download the VM base image software.
6) A pop-up window will appear with a list of available VM-Series software images. Select the VM-Series Base Image for the type of VM deployment you will be using. Click the download link for the specific base image software version that you need.
7) Install the software on your chosen VM platform (VMWare ESX, NSX, SDX, KVM, or Hyper-V).