How to Register a VM Provisioned by a CSSP (Cloud Security Service Provider)
Created On 06/17/22 22:38 PM - Last Modified 06/17/22 23:23 PM
Your CSSP (Cloud Security Service Provider) will provide you with the information you'll need to register the VMs they have provisioned for you. This will include the serial number of the VM and the CSSP reference ID. The reference ID is a combination of the CSSP account number-newly created customer number.
To register the VM in your CSP account:
Log into your CSP account https:support.paloaltonetworks.com
- Select Assets > Network Security from the left navigation bar.
- Select Account Actions > Activate Asset
- Select Register usage-based VM-Series models (hourly/annual) purchased from public cloud Marketplace or Cloud Security Service Provider (CSSP)
- Click into Select CloudName Marketplace and select CSSP > Next
- Enter the Serial Number provided by your CSSP provider
- Enter the CSSP Reference ID (Example 125787-Cust1D)
- Enter the Device Name and Device Tag as appropriate to your account.
- Click Agree and Submit to agree to the EULA (End User License Agreement) and complete the registration process.