Office 365 Sign In Fails Over GlobalProtect
Created On 07/10/20 21:54 PM - Last Modified 08/17/20 21:34 PM
- When connected to a GlobalProtect gateway, Windows 10 users see error "We are unable to connect right now. Please check your network and try again later" when attempting to sign in to Office 365 applications.
- There are security polices in place to allow all Office 365 traffic from the GlobalProtect IP pools and no dropped sessions are seen in traffic logs.
- Any PAN-OS.
- Palo Alto Firewall.
- All versions of GlobalProtect App on Microsoft Windows 10.
- Office 365 traffic is tunneled back through the GlobalProtect gateway.
A registry key has been changed from the Windows 10 default setting.
- Open the Windows registry editor and navigate to the following path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NlaSvc\Parameters\Internet\EnableActiveProbing
- The default setting is 1 (Enabled). If it is set to 0, change the setting to 1 and reboot the PC..