Where to find the current preferred software versions? (PAN-OS, GlobalProtect, User-ID Agent, Plugins)
Created On 07/30/19 09:33 AM - Last Modified 04/15/23 08:53 AM
Where can I find the latest and the latest preferred versions for PAN-OS, GlobalProtect, User-ID Agent, and Plugins?
- GlobalProtect Agent
- User-ID/Terminal Server Agent
- Prisma Access (formerly GPCS) Plugin for Panorama
- Valid support license and access to Palo Alto Networks support portal.
For a list of preferred and latest versions for PAN-OS, Panorama, GlobalProtect, User-ID/Terminal Server Agent, and Prisma Access - go to Support PAN-OS Software Release Guidance on the LIVEcommunity.
- This release information may is based on our experience in Support and should be verified by end-customer testing.
- Preferences are broad and do not take into account any specific customer configuration.
- FIPS-certified releases can differ from general release guidance. To find PAN-OS versions that are certified, refer to NIST CMVP site
- Always check the Palo Alto Networks' security advisories before deciding on a PAN-OS version.