How to import Global protect portal cert that is renewed by Godaddy
Created On 04/16/19 18:58 PM - Last Modified 10/15/20 22:48 PM
Global protect portal certificate expired. How to import the renewed certificate that is send by Godaddy.com?
- Any Palo Alto firewall.
- PAN-OS 8.0.x , 8.1.x , 9.0.x.
- Note the expiration date of certificates under GUI: Device > Certificate Management > Certificates. In the example below, the cert is expiring on 9th May 2019.
- Login to Godaddy.com portal and go to Certificates section
- Select the certificate and click on the download Icon that you see in the below image
- When you download the cert, select the Other option here and download the .crt format cert
- On the firewall go to GUI : Device > Certificate > Import >
- Certificate Name: Give the exact name of the cert that you are renewing.
- Certificate file: Select the .crt certificate that you downloaded from Godaddy.com
- File format: Base64 Encoded Certificate (PEM).
- Click OK
- Once you import it you will be able to see the new expiration date on the cert