Dynamic Updates for Applications and Threats will not Install
Created On 09/26/18 13:54 PM - Last Modified 04/23/21 21:17 PM
- Dynamic updates for Applications and Threats will not install.
- Previous versions show as "Unknown"
- The download appears to have completed
- Install appears to complete with no errors
- Manual download and install of Threats and Apps will return an error "Invalid image"
- Palo Alto Firewalls.
- Any PAN-OS.
- Dynamic Updates.
- Restart the Management server process. This will reset the management process and will remove any previous unsaved changes so make sure to save uncommitted changes, This will also kick out all Webui users.
>debug software restart process management-server
- Once the restart is complete, from the WebUI, delete the latest Threats and Apps update and download the file again. Click the install option. The Apps and Threats should now show update properly in the WebGUI.