How to Tag and Filter Security Policy Rules
This document explains how to add tags to security policies and how to filter security policies based on the tags associated with them.
- In the firewall's web interface go to Policies -> Security. Choose the security policy and click 'none' under the tag column.
- Click "Add" and enter a name for the tag such as outbound if the rule is an outbound rule or inbound if it is an inbound rule and click OK.
- The following image shows the security rules with the specified tags.
Note: One rule can be configured with more than one tag.
Filtering Security Rules
- In the search bar, enter the name of the tag (say 'Inbound') based on which the security rules need to be filtered
- Click the green arrow next to the search bar.
The filtered security policies based on the tag 'Inbound' will be shown as below