How to add Multiple portals to Globalprotect client via windows registry
Created On 08/13/20 21:03 PM - Last Modified 12/03/20 13:53 PM
To add Multiple portals to Globalprotect client via registry
Global protect client version 5.0
- Open windows registry edit "regedit"
- Go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Palo Alto Networks\GlobalProtect\Settings
- Right click Settings
- Click New>Key
- Enter the GP portal name as the name of this new Key
- Restart the PanGPS under the windows task manager> services right click PanGPS> Restart
Important to take in consideration:
- The registry edit should be done using the local user account, while the service restart needs an administrator privilege .
- Doing the changes using the administrator account wont affect the local user GP settings.