How to download the user-id agent
Created On 10/15/19 21:52 PM - Last Modified 05/19/21 03:22 AM
Download the User-ID Agent from the CSP (Customer Support Portal)
- User-ID Agent (UIA)
- Open a browser and go to the Customer support portal website.( https://support.paloaltonetworks.com)
- Login with a valid Support Account
- Go to the Support portal > Updates > Software Update >
- Use the drop down selection to select 'User Identification Agent'
- Both the "UserID Agent or "UserID credential Agent" can be downloaded from here. Make sure the version is compatible with PAN-OS by going through the release notes and checking the Compatibility Matrix.
Note: Check the Palo Alto Networks Compatibility Matrix on where the User-ID Agent can be installed
For more details on "Credential Agent" Refer to Where Can I Install The User Id Credential Service and Configure Credential Detection With The Windows Based User Id Agent