Commit warning: GlobalProtect App Dynamic Configuration misses information for 'show-system-tray-notifications'.
Created On 04/05/20 20:17 PM - Last Modified 04/27/20 21:25 PM
- After making a configuration change on the firewall and executing a commit, the commit is successful but the following warning message is seen
Config 'GP2003_Agent_Config': GlobalProtect App Dynamic Configuration misses information for 'show-system-tray-notifications'. (Module: sslvpn) Configuration comitted successfully
- PanOS 8.1.10
- Apps and Threats Version: 8256-6035
- GlobalProtect portal configuration
- The show-system-tray-notifications dynamic config was removed in content update 8252-6025 since it was no longer honored by GlobalProtect.
- The warning is expected and won't cause anything harmful.
To resolve the warning, take the following steps:
- Enter configuration mode in the CLI:
admin@MY-LAB-PA-820> configure Entering configuration mode 
- Enter the following command and verify that you receive a response that the object was successfully deleted.
admin@MY-LAB-PA-820# delete global-protect global-protect-portal GP2003_Portal client-config configs GP2003_Agent_Config gp-app-config config show-system-tray-notifications