How to identify and configure Base-DN of LDAP Server
Created On 01/13/20 23:13 PM - Last Modified 01/15/20 03:22 AM
How to identify and configure Base-DN on LDAP server profile?
- Any PAN-OS
- Active Directory server
When you try to set up Ldap server, need to set up Base-DN . Base-DN information is in Active directory .
- Login to AD server
- Navigate to Server Manager > Tools > Active Directory Users and Computers
- Right click on your domain name, View > check mark the Advanced Features option. This will display the attribute editor tab of Step 5. :
- Right click on Users> Properties :
- Open the Attribute Editor > Click on DistinguishedName:
- Copy the distinguishedName Value:
- Login to firewall GUI: Device > Server Profiles > ldap > Base-DN:
The information of Windows was provided using 2012 server R2.