Failed Connection to a GlobalProtect VPN via a Linux Endpoint
Created On 12/16/19 20:31 PM - Last Modified 02/11/20 22:50 PM
[root@linuxlab .ssh]# globalprotect connect xx.xx.xx.xx Retrieving configuration... Discovering network... Discovering network... Failed to connect to . Error: Gateway AWIPS_VPN: GlobalProtect is not licensed for this feature or device. Please contact your IT administrator.
No valid GlobalProtect subscription on the GlobalProtect gateway.
- Valid GlobalProtect subscription license is required on each firewall running a gateway(s) that:
- Performs HIP checks
- Supports the GlobalProtect app for mobile endpoints
- Supports the GlobalProtect app for Linux endpoints
- Provides IPv6 connections
- Split tunnels traffic based on the destination domain, application process name, or HTTP/HTTPS video streaming application.
- For GlobalProtect Clientless VPN, you must also install a GlobalProtect subscription on the firewall that hosts the Clientless VPN from the GlobalProtect portal.
- You also need the GlobalProtect Clientless VPN dynamic updates to use this feature.