How to download and install GlobalProtect client on Android OS from Google Play Store
Created On 12/06/19 04:24 AM - Last Modified 12/11/19 23:23 PM
Download and install GlobalProtect (GP) on Android OS from Google Play Store
- GlobalProtect (GP) App on Android Devices
- On the Android device, open up the Play Store by clicking the icon.
- Search for GlobalProtect.
- If authentication is needed, enter the Play Store Credentials. If not, select the GlobalProtect App and click on Install.
- Once installation is completed, the GP app should be accessible both through the app store and home screen