How to download and install GlobalProtect client on Apple iOS from App Store
Created On 12/05/19 23:58 PM - Last Modified 12/11/19 23:23 PM
Download and install Global Protect (GP) Agent on Apple iOS devices.
- Apple iOS Devices.
- GlobalProtect (GP) Agent.
- Click on the App Store by clicking on the icon:
- On the bottom of the App Store, click on the Search tab and enter "GlobalProtect" into the search bar
- Select the GlobalProtect software (Note: GlobalProtect Legacy is for special use cases, see Additional Information section for more info)
- Click on "Get" and then input your iTune credentials to install the app
- Upon successful installation, should now be able to see the GlobalProtect icon on the home-screen
- GlobalProtect (non Legacy) is supported on Palo Alto Network Firewalls running PAN-OS version 7.1, 8.0, 8.1, 9.0 and above. The Apple iOS version must be 10.0 or Later.
- GlobalProtect Legacy is supported on Palo Alto Network Firewalls running older PAN-OS versions 4.0, 4.1 and 5.0. The Apple iOS version must be 8.0 or Later.