Error: Failed to find PANGP virtual adapter interface when connecting to GlobalProtect
Created On 09/26/18 20:46 PM - Last Modified 09/23/21 20:26 PM
- GlobalProtect App for Windows
- Disable WMI services : run - services.msc - Windows Management Instrumentation(WMI) - stop the service.
- Delete the files under C:\Windows\System32\wbem\Repository
- Open regedit
Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software and HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software. Delete the Palo Alto Networks folder.
- Delete the same if the same folder is present in any other user under HKEY_USERS.
- Un-install GlobalProtect from Windows 'program and features'.
- Make sure that the virtual adapter in not present in the Network adapter settings.
- Reboot the machine.
- Reinstall GlobalProtect with admin privileges.
- Confirm that WMI service is running.