When "/opt/pancfg" Partition Reaches 100% in Panorama, What Could Be the Cause?
Created On 08/05/20 21:16 PM - Last Modified 08/21/20 00:03 AM
If "opt/pancfg" partition reaches 100% in Panorama, what could be the cause?
- PAN-OS 8.1, 9.0, 9.1
This partition gets full usually cause by one of the following reasons:
- Too many Pan-OS software (Panorama > Software) for Panorama is being downloaded.
- Too many Pan-OS software (Panorama > Device Deployment > Software) for Firewall deployment is being downloaded.
- Some older Antivirus or Content update (Panorama > Dynamic Updates) is downloaded and still left in the system.
- Some XML API request queries run against the system but not getting log out.
- GUI: Panorama > Software => Delete the old software which is unused by using the "x" button on the last column
- GUI: Panorama > Dynamic Updates => Similar procedure. Delete the old, unused "antivirus", "app and threats" and "wildfire" images.
- GUI: Panorama > Device Deployment > Software => Delete the old images.
- GUI: Panorama > Device Deployment > Dynamic Updates => Delete the old and unused antivirus and other images.
Unable to Download Dynamic Updates on New PAN-OS Software From Not Enough Disk Space