Pushed config from Panorama not being applied on the local Firewall
Created On 07/06/20 15:03 PM - Last Modified 08/21/20 01:46 AM
- Pushed config from Panorama to the Firewall (FW) not showing changes applies on the local FW UI
- An orange gear shows next to the green gear on the local FW
- Palo Alto Firewall managed by Panorama.
- Any PAN-OS.
The configuration of Panorama has been locally overwritten.
- On the Firewall, select the configuration that is failing to be applied by Panorama.
- Click on the "Revert" option.
- Commit to the local FW (that will delete the local configuration and FW will rely on the pushed Panorama config).
If local firewall configuration needs to be used, then one can use the override button and apply the local configuration.