Prisma Access Useful Resources
This article is aimed at providing quick access to the most commonly used information. It is highly recommended to read the Prisma Access Admin Guide and Cortex Data Lake Admin Guide.
- Prisma Access
- GlobalProtect: Implement Split Domain, Applications, Exclude Video Traffic Configuration
- Register Panorama in HA with Prisma Access
- Active Prisma Acess License on Panorama
- Procedure To Check The Commit Failure Reason On Prisma Access Firewall
- Zone Mapping
- Forward Logs to Cortex Data Lake
- Bulk configuration of Remote Networks - Onboard Remote Networks with Configuration Import
- Minimum bandwidth requirements for multitenant
Common Troubleshooting Scenario
- Panorama Connectivity Isues to Prisma: OTP Errors
- Firewall Unable to Register to Cortex Data Lake
- How to Transfer Cloud Services Licenses in Panorama M Appliance
- IKE Gateway Commit Failure: Peer Gateway ID Must Be Defined
- Prisma Access Clean Pipe Onboarding configuration or "Commit to Panorama" fails
LIVE Community Discussions
- What is Prisma Access?
- Need clarification on recommended Authentication Algorithm
- Feature Request - Prisma Access secondary tunnel AWS
- Policy Rules between Prisma "zones"
- Prisma Access - GlobalProtect App version
NOTE: If you run into an error or situation that needs help, please start a topic in the Prisma Access discussion board.
To gain more knowledge on Prisma Access, please explore these recommended resources: