How to configure Local Log collector on Panorama running as Panorama Mode
Created On 07/26/19 00:28 AM - Last Modified 10/12/19 01:21 AM
The objective of this article is to perform the initial configuration of local Log collector on Panorama deployed as Panorama mode on a Virtual System.
If you are using M-100, please refer M-100 Local Log Collector
- Panorama deployed as Virtual Appliance and configured as local Log-Collector
- Go to Panorama > Managed Collectors.
- Click Add > Collector > General > Use the local serial number of panorama in Collector S/N.
- At this point, Under Disks tab you cannot select the enabled disk
- Perform Local commit operation on Panorama
- After the commit is completed, you can now see the enabled disk (in this example disk A) as an option to be added as a disk.
- Click OK and commit the configuration again to complete the Local Log-Collector configuration.
See the Panorama Administrator's Guide, Deploy Panorama Virtual Appliances with Local Log Collectors for more information.