User-ID Agent Error Start Service Failed with Error 1069"
Created On 09/27/18 09:04 AM - Last Modified 12/07/20 23:41 PM
- Windows 2008 and above.
- User ID agent on Windows (Any version)
This issue will occur if:
- The username and password specified for the User-ID agent are incorrect
- The user does not have permission to log on as a service
To correct this error on a Windows Server:
- Go to Group Policy Management > Default Domain Controller Policy > Computer Configuration > Policies > Windows Settings > Security Settings > Local Policies > User rights Assignment
- Right-click on "Log on as a service" and click on properties
- Add the username or group (Administrators have this enabled by default)