Configuration for hip-profile match for GlobalProtect client and patch management
Created On 09/26/18 20:46 PM - Last Modified 02/27/23 08:15 AM
- Palo Alto Networks Firewall
- Windows, Linux, or macOS endpoint
- Existing GlobalProtect infrastructure
- Note: All hip-objects created on the firewall are evaluated regardless of association to a hip-profile. The final action is taken based on the hip-object contained in the hip-profile. This also implies the hip-match log will reflect any hip-object that matches its criteria regardless of the action of the security-policy associated to the hip-profile to allow or deny network access.
- For additional information regarding HIP configuration, please refer to the following document: Configure HIP-Based Policy Enforcement