How to Activate Eval Magnifier Cloud Service
Created On 09/26/18 20:30 PM - Last Updated 04/20/20 23:58 PM
The following procedure walks the user through the steps to activate Magnifier cloud service using an Evaluation Auth Code.
Everything You Need to Configure Magnifier
Requirements to Configure Firewalls and Panorama to Support to Magnifier
- Palo Alto Networks firewalls and Panorama must be set up with the Palo Alto Networks Logging Service
- Specifically for Magnifier, firewalls must be configured to send traffic logs to the logging service.
- Make sure that you allow traffic to the full list of TCP ports and FQDNs that the Logging Service requires.
- Palo Alto Networks firewalls are running PAN-OS 8.0.5 or later with the latest content version.
- An internet gateway firewall has an interface configured in TAP mode.
This article assumes that the user has already
- Installed and configured the Virtual session of the Panorama:
- Registered and activated the Support License
- Activated and Installed the eval sessions logging service and GCPS