New Zone Not Visible in Panorama
A new zone created on the local firewall. The zone is not visible from the context of Panorama on the server.
- Set the Panorama context to "Panorama".
- Create or edit a security policy (Policies tab).
- Click either the Source Zone or Destination Zone link.
- Enter the name of the new zone under "Additional Zones".
- Click "Add".
- The zone is now included in the "Available" column. (It is also in the "Selected" column.)
- Click "OK".
Note: The new zone is now available for use as a security policy object. You will only be able to view the zones created in Panorama from within a policy on either Panorama or a local firewall (after a configuration change has been committed to a managed device).