What is the IP Addresses/Address Objects Limit in Security Policies?
Created On 09/25/18 20:39 PM - Last Modified 05/19/21 19:23 PM
- Panorama with Managed Firewalls.
- Any PAN-OS.
- There is no maximum number of IP addresses or address objects in security policies.
- There are addresses and address group limits that are dependent on the Palo Alto Networks platforms.
- The limit for each platform can be found in the Product Comparison Guide.
- Clicking on the products and selecting "Compare Now" gives the information. Below is one such example.
What is the Maximum Number of Addresses per Address Group in Panorama?
19 May 21 (Vijay) - Article Link corrected and Product Comparison added.