How to Uninstall GlobalProtect Client Mac OS X
Created On 09/25/18 17:59 PM - Last Modified 02/04/21 00:50 AM
- GlobalProtect App
- macOS endpoints
- Uninstall via Terminal
$ sudo /Applications/GlobalProtect.app/Contents/Resources/uninstall_gp.sh
- Uninstall via pkg file
- Run the initial .pkg file the was used to do the install. This can be re-downloaded from the GlobalProtect Portal page if it's no longer present on the endpoint.
- Select Continue on the Introduction page.
- Under Destination Select tab choose Continue
- Under Installation Type, uncheck 'GlobalProtect', check 'Uninstall GlobalProtect', and then select Continue
- Click 'Install' to confirm that you want to uninstall the App
- Enter the GlobalProtect username and password associated with the endpoint once prompted
- You should receive a confirmation message after the App is successfully removed
For additional information regarding the GlobalProtect App for macOS, please refer to the following document: