How to Configure DHCP Reserved Addresses on a Palo Alto Networks Firewall
Created On 09/25/18 17:52 PM - Last Updated 02/07/19 23:56 PM
This document describes how to configure IP address reservations for a DHCP server on a Palo Alto Networks Firewall.
- Go to Network > DHCP > DHCP Server
- Add a new DHCP server or select the desired one.
- Configure the settings as below. The reserved addresses are managed on the lower right section.
- Verify DHCP server IP allocations. Go to Network > DHCP, then select View Allocation for the DHCP server.
- On the client, verify that the correct IP address was given to the reserved MAC address.